-
March 6th, 2008, 06:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi-
New forum member here! I am sending Bill@GPA four 515B's for recone/remag. Two are the standard 15" frame, the other two are the 16" or "thick" frame. Upon return these will be going in JBL 4560 cabinets. I've read that the 515G series worked the best in bass horns.
My question is, should I have Bill recone them as an original 515B or go the 515G route, if possible. What would you guys recommend?
All advice will be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks!!
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ March 06, 2008 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Boulderhorn ]</font>
-
March 6th, 2008, 07:04 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Won't work...different magnets.
Not to worry, Bs like horns just fine.
-
March 6th, 2008, 08:39 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Well that answers my question. Thank you for your input. Very much appreciated!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks